|Recipe Name: Mushroom Uppittu | Upma
Recipe Main Ingredient: Rava, Mushroom, Tomato, Onion.
Recipe Brief Description : Uppittu / Upma recipe: Preparing upma is very simple add your own vegetables to make it more tasty and spicy; here I have added mushroom and capsicum tastes delicious.
- Medium Rava – 100 grams.
- Onion – 2 nos. medium size (chopped length wise)
- Mushroom – 4 nos. (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/2 no. (chopped length wise)
- Chilli – 4 nos. (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 no. 1 inch (crushed)
- Tomato – 1 small (chopped)
- Curry leaves few
- Urad daal -1 tsp
- Chana daal – 2 tsp
- Oil – 4 – 5 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishingCooking Time : 20 minutesPreparation Method:
- Fry rava in a pan until you get a nice smell or light brown in color.
- On another side in a pan for seasoning add oil, mustard, urad daal, chana daal, curry leaves, chilli’s, ginger, onion, tomato, fry it until golden brown.
- Add the capsicum and mushroom and fry for few minutes, add hot water as required and salt to taste.
- Once the water starts boiling add rava slowly and keep stirring equally.
- Close the lid until it is cooked.
- Finally, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.