|Recipe Name: Soya Chunks Soup
Recipe Main Ingredient: Soya, Vegetable stock, Raw papaya
Recipe Brief Description: Soya Chunks Soup easy, delicious and healthy soya chunk spicy soup recipe.
- Soya chunks – 1 cup
- Vegetable stock – 1 cup
- Raw papaya – 1 cup (peeled, de-seeded and chopped)
- Carrot – 1 number (chopped into chunks)
- Tomato – 1 number (cut into wedges)
- French beans – 1/2 (chopped into 1 inch)
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to tasteCooking Time: 20 minutesPreparation Method:
- Soak the soya chunks in hot salted water for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the soya chunks have swelled in the water, drain out the soaked soya from the water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the soaked soya granules for 1 minutes.
- Now, mix in the vegetable and stir for 2-3 minutes. In the same pan add stock and 1/2 cup of water. Lower the heat and bring to boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Continue to boil the soup for a further 10 minutes. Serve hot.