|Recipe Name: Aloo Gobi
Recipe Main Ingredient: Potato, Cauliflower
Recipe Brief Description : Lentil curry from the North India. Served as an accompaniment with roti naan or any flat bread.
- Amchoor powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Cauliflower – 250 grams (cut into florests)
- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch (chopped)
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green Peas – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies – 2-3 numbers
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 1 number (chopped)
- Potatoes – 250 grams ( boiled, peeled and cubed)
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomatoes – 3 numbers (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 3/4 tbspCooking Time: 30 minutesPreparation Method:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste stir for 1 minute.
- Add crushed tomato, onion, green chilli, turmeric and cook till oil moisture out.
- Add rest of spices, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder and little bit water.
- Now, mix in potatoes and cauliflower, salt. Fry for few minutes.
- Lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- Garnish the contents with coriander leaves. Serve with naan, chapathi or roti