|Recipe Name: Neer Dosa
Cuisine: Dakshin Karnataka
Recipe Main Ingredient: Raw rice and fresh grated coconut
Recipe Brief Description : Very soft and yummy recipe basically famous in Dakshin karnataka.
- Raw rice – 2 to 3 Glass (soaked over night or 5 hrs).
- Elaichi powder – 1 pinch
- Fresh grated coconut – 1 Cup.Cooking Time: 10 minutesPreparation Method:
- Grind raw rice and fresh grated coconut into a fine coarse batter.
- Add water – as required.
- Place the contents in a bowl.
- Add salt to taste and mix it well.
- Pour the watery batter on a dosa pan in a very thin layer.
- Serve thin soft layer dosa with sweet coconut chutney or spicy chutney