Recipe Name: Mutton Keema Balls Dry
Cuisine: South Indian
Course: Side dish
Recipe Main Ingredient: Mutton Keema, Onion, Chilli, Ginger & Garlic.
Recipe Brief Description : It is a delicious Mutton Keema Balls Dry at home using this simple recipe from Awesome Cuisine.
- Mutton Keema – 100 grams
- Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp
- Coconut – 3-4 tbsp (grated)
- Dhaniya powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Cloves – 3-4 nos.
- Cinnamon – 1 no. (1 inch piece)
- Coriander leaf
- Fried gram – 6-8 tbsp
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1 no. (chopped)
- Green chilli – 2 nos.
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tbsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tbspCooking Time: 30 minutesPreparation Method:
- Take a bowl add mutton keema and wash in a running water. Keep aside.
- In a small mixer jar add fried gram and grind it into a powder.
- Take another mixer jar add cloves, cinnamon, ginger & garlic paste, dhaniya powder, coconut, chilli powder, coriander leaf and salt to taste; grind it into a fine thick paste. Now take out the half of the grinded masala and keep aside in a bowl.
- In the same mixer jar the half of the grinded masala to this add mutton keema and grind it. Take them into a bowl add fried gram powder and rice flour and mix it well; make them into a small lime size balls; keep aside.
- Take a large bowl; add half of the water to the bowl with this add salt to taste, chilli powder-1/2 tbsp, dhaniya powder-1/4 tbsp and allow it to boil; once the water starts boiling add keema balls. Cook for 15-20 minutes and drain the water.
- In another pan / kadai add oil, onion, green chilli, turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, pepper powder and fry well; now add the cooked keema balls and the half of the grinded masala and stir it well; till the masala dry’s. (If required add salt)
- Finally, garnish with coriander leaf.
Spicy…Hot! Mutton Keema Balls Dry is ready to eat. Serve hot.