|There are about 600 calories in vegetable butter masala and most of it is in fats.
- MixVeg – 1/4 Kg (Carrot,Capsicum,Cabbage,Green Peas, French Beans)
- Tomato Sauce – 1/4 cup
- Kasoori Methi – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Cream – 1 cup
- Cold Milk – 1/2 cup
- Khauva -1/2 cup
- Kaju kani ka paste – ½ cup
- Onion (Piyaz) – 4 no’s pureed
- Hybrid Tomatoes (Tamatar) – 8 no’s pureed
- Garlic (Lehsun) – 1tablespoon paste
- Ginger (Adrak) – 1 tablespoon paste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder (Haldi) – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves (Dhaniya patte) – A bunch
- Orange –Red colour – ¼ teaspoon
- Oil – 8 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Put kadai on gas, add oil and heat it well.
- Add onion puree, kasuri methi and ginger-garlic paste saute on high flame.
- Let the water of onion and ginger-garlic evaporate very well .
- Let the color of the above become crispy golden brown .
- Off the gas and add salt to taste, red chilli powder, haldi powder, garam masala,
- Mix them very well , now add tomato puree and on the gas on high flame.
- You will hear boiling sound, fry it till you hear sizzling sound .
- Fry it till each particle of tomato contract and the oil separates from corners of kadai.
- Off the gas to add the milk ingredients.
- Now add orange/red color, tomato sauce, cream, khauva, kaju ka paste and cold milk.
- Boil the Vegetables and add them into the gravy.
- On the gas on high flame, mix it and let it boil once only and off the gas .
- To garnish add green coriander.
- Enjoy hot Mix Veg Butter Masala with Naan or laccha paratha.