Food Recipe Home Vegetarian Recipes Cake Recipes Milk Powder Cake
One slice of a regular sponge cake contains about 400 calories.
On the other hand 1 cup or 125 gm of milk powder contains about 600 calories.
In addition to the nutrients found in milk (calcium, phosphorous, potassium, and magnesium) milk powder also contains vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that help the body digest food, absorb nutrients, and build strong bones. Here is a list of some of the ingredients of milk powder:
Calcium sulfate Phosphorous
- Maida – 1 1/2 Cup
- Soda – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder – 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Essence (Any) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk Powder – 1/2 Cup
- Ghee / oil – 1/2 Cup (Melt & Cool)
- Cold Milk – 3/4 Cup
- Sieve all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients .
- Mix all in one direction and take the name of good God.
- Stir for 108 times or till the sugar is mixed well.
- Pour the above batter in greased cake tin from a small distance to avoid air.
- Bake the cake in microwave at 180 Degree Centigrade for 45 minutes .
- Enjoy Sweet Milk Powder Eggless cake.