|Cashew or kaju curry has about 300 calories of which only 150 come from fat. It’s made from cashews, a nut that is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats, and is high in fiber and vitamin E. This is one of those dishes you could make and serve to your family as a side dish, or even as an entrée on its own.
- Sabut Kaju – 1/4 kg
- Kasuri Methi – 1 table spoon
- Fresh Cream – 1 cup
- Cold Milk – 1/2 cup
- Milkmaid – 1/2 cup
- Khauva – 1/2 cup
- Kaju kani ka paste – 1/2 cup
- Onion (Piyaz) – 4 no’s pureed
- Hybrid Tomatoes (Tamatar) – 8 no’s pureed
- Garlic (Lehsun) – 1tablespoon paste
- Ginger (Adrak) – 1 tablespoon paste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves (Dhaniya patte) – A bunch
- Oil – 8 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Put kadai on gas, add oil and heat it well.
- Add onion puree, kasuri methi and ginger-garlic paste saute on high flame.
- Let the water of onion and ginger-garlic evaporate very well.
- Let the color of the above become crispy golden brown.
- Off the gas and add salt to taste, red chilli powder, garam masala.
- Mix them very well, to get the color and on the gas stove.
- Add tomato puree, you will hear boiling sound , fry it till you hear sizzling sound .
- Fry it till each particle of tomato contract and the oil separates from corners of kadai.
- Off the gas and add chopped coriander leaves and kaju, mix them well, off the gas.
- Then add milk ingredients like Milkmaid, cream khauva, kaju kani paste and cold milk.
- Mix them will and let it boil once and off the gas.
- To garnish add green coriander.
- Enjoy hot Kaju Kari with Naan or laccha paratha.