|Recipe Name: Mihidana
Recipe Main Ingredient: Besan
Recipe Brief Description : Mihidan is made from gram flour and the mixture dropped in hot oil through sieve and soaked in sugar syrup.
- Besan – 250 gram
- Oil for deep fry
- Sugar – 2 cup
- Water as required
- Dry fruits – 1/2 cup (mixed)Cooking Time: 30 minutesPreparation Method:
- In a bowl mix besan or gram flour with enough water to form a thin liquid paste which is free flowing.
- To make a sugar syrup add 1 cup water, sugar and allow it boil for about 5-6 minutes.
- In a deep pan heat oil and pass the besan batter through a sieve so that it forms small round balls. Fry them on medium flame till it turn golden brown.
- Now, transfer them to the sugar syrup. Allow it to soak for about 30 minutes and then drain the excess water and keep aside.
- To this mix finely chopped dry fruits.