Food Recipe Home Vegetarian Recipes Vegetable Recipes Ghobi Masala
|Gobi Masala recipe and calories
|Vegetarian Recipes – Vegetable Recipes
Calories in gobi masala
Protein 15g 30%
Vitamin A 300mcg 33%
Vitamin C 84mg 93%
Calcium 100mg 8%
Iron 6.3mg 35%
- Cauliflower – 1/2 Kg
- Oil – 3 tablespoon
- Onion – 1 sliced
- Tomato – 2 chopped
- Ginger – 2 inch
- Garlic cloves – 4 no’s
- Green chili – 2 no’s
- Cashew nuts – 5 no’s
- Almond – 5 no’s
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Curry leaves – 4 no’s
- Salt to taste
- Add yogurt, cumin powder, coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt to the cauliflower flowers in a bowl.
- Mix well and marinate the cauliflower flowers and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
- Grind cashew nuts, almonds, into the blender and made into a smooth paste with adding little water.
- Separately grind the ginger, garlic and green chili into the blender and made into a paste.
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the chopped onion, until it becomes light brown, add ginger, garlic paste and fry until all the aroma comes out. Then add chopped tomatoes, curry leaves and fry till oil starts separating .
- Now add the marinated cauliflower flowers to it. Mix well and cover the pan, let it cook for 10 mints.
- Add the salt and cashew – almond paste to it and mix well. Cook till the cauliflower is done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy Ghobi Masala with poories/chapaties.