Recipe Name: Cucumber Halwa
Recipe Main Ingredient: Cucumber, Sugar.
Recipe Brief Description : Cucumber Halwa recipe: A healthy vegetable prepared as sweet dish with sugar, ghee and cardamom. Cucumbers are a good source of vitamins B and 95 percent water, keeping the body hydrated while helping the body eliminate toxins.
- Cucumber – 2 nos.
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Rose water – 2 drops
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Dry fruits few (Badam, Cashewnuts, Raisins)Cooking Time: 20 minutesPreparation Method:
- Peel the skin of cucumbers and grate it;
- Now separate the cucumber juice from the grated.
- Heat the pan add ghee and dry fruit; fry till it turns golden brown and keep aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan add sugar and cucumber juice; boil it.
- Once the sugar dissolves add grated cucumber and stir it well.
- Cook till the water contents of cucumber comes to thick consistency.
- Turn off the flame and sprinkle cardamom powder and fried dry fruits; mix it well.
- If required keep it for 2 hours in the fridge and while serving sprinkle rose water on it and enjoy it!