There are about 400 calories in 440 grams of Paneer Peas Masala from fat or 200 calories in a 250 gram serving.
Here is our Punjabi paneer peas masala recipe and its ingredients.
|Recipe Name: Paneer Peas Masala
Recipe Main Ingredient: Paneer,Peas,Onion
Recipe Brief Description : This dish is very spicy but healthy too as we have used paneer and peas.It is basically Punjabi dish,with curds and milk used which is too good.
- Paneer – 1(Finely chopped into small cubes).
- Onion – 2(Finely chopped).
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp.
- Garam Masala powder – 1 tbsp.
- Kasoori methi – 1 tbsp.(methi leaves dried or ready Kasoori methi powder in grocery shop)
- Green Peas – 1 cup.
- Ginger/Garlic Paste – 1 or 2 tbsp.
- Curds – 5-6 tbsp.
- Milk/cream – 1/2 cup.
- Red Chili powder – 1 or 2 tbspn.
- Green chili paste or green chili – 1tbsp.
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp.
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6 leaves.
- Dhaniya powder – 1-2 tbsp.
- Corriander leaves – 1/4 cup.(optional)
- Water as required.
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Salt for tasteCooking Time: 15 minutesPreparation Method:
- First boil or cook green peas properly in a bowl and keep ready.
- Take a pan/kadai pour oil add mustard seeds allow it to splutter, put chopped onions fry it nicely.
- Add kasoori methi, pepper powder, garam masala, ginger/garlic paste and fry properly till the raw smell goes.
- When the kadai is getting dry after frying put curds to it and again keep stirring.
- Add salt, dhaniya powder, red chili powder, mix well and wait for 2 mins.
- Add paneer cubes and cooked green peas to the kadai.
- Mix well to all the masala and add milk as required.
- Add corriander leaves and mix, close the lid.
- Add sufficient water and close the lid for 5 mins.
- Serve hot in a bowl.
Hot and yummy punjabi tasty dish ready to eat.Tastes good with roti/chapathi or Poori.