Makki ki roti is very good for weight loss it contains about 90-150 calories per serving. It is very healthy and good for weight loss specially if you eat during winter.
|Recipe Name: Makki Ki Roti
Recipe Main Ingredient: Corn meal
Recipe Brief Description : The rolling out bread into perfect circular shape. Serve them by spreading melted butter between each other. Customize by adding cumin seeds, garam masala, and chopped coriander.
- Corn meal – 3 cup
- Water as required
- Ghee/ Melted Butter – 4 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
- Garam masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to tasteCooking Time: 15 minutesPreparation Method:
- In a bowl mix in corn meal and salt to taste. Now mix by pouring boiled water and knead to stiff dough.
- Divide into 10 balls and roll each into a circular shape about 1/8 inch thick and 4inch in diameter.
- Cook breads in a skillet with spreading ghee, fry until it turn light brown colour on both side of bread on medium heat. Serve hot with chutney.