|Recipe Name: Besan Ka Halwa
Recipe Main Ingredient: Besan
Recipe Brief Description : Besan ka halwa is a traditional punjabi favorite for celebrations and pujas. Main ingredients are gram flour and sugar.
- Gram Flour – 2 cup
- Milk – 2 cup
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Cashew-nuts – 10-12 numbers (chopped)
- Almonds – 12-15 numbers (sliced)Cooking Time: 30 minutesPreparation Method:
- In a non-stick pan, roast the gram flour on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir the gram flour and add sugar to it and stir for another 10 minutes.
- Pour the ghee and mix well and cook for five minutes.
- Add milk, mix well and cook till you get a halwa consistency.
- Add raisins, cashew nuts and almond and mix well. Serve hot.